it’s time for a new CLASSIC 10min Booty Workout .. PS: no jumps, I would have lost balance on the boat haha!! ♥︎ I hope the rainbow in Capri (Italy) will make the booty burn more beautiful / Anzeige
Working on that round bubble butt from all angles!
▸ Adding lots of PULSES to increase tension & make it harder for the booty muscles.
▸ different FEET POSITIONS, so we train the side parts of our glutes & inner thighs. Switching positions is always a good option to hit the muscles form all angles.
▸ ACTIVE RESTS by holding certain positions. It burns like hell, so it’s not so much of a “rest” 😀
▸ ending the workout with 4 min of GLUTE BRIDGES. Focussing more on the backside of our body = more focus on booty and hamstring, less about the front of the thighs.
♥︎ Your stuck with me for those 10 minutes anyways .. so make sure you use them wisely:
1. It’s super important that you THINK about your glutes during every second and try to make them BURN. Make sure you don’t release tension and relax at the lower point of the motion (e.g. the lower point of a glute bridge), but rather KEEP the tension during the entire movement and squeeze “even more” at the upper point of the motion.
2. For all Squats + Glute Bridges: make sure to always push through your HEELS (back of your feet) on your way up. This puts more focus on the booty.
3. Also try to keep your knees behind your toes when you squat down. This is more friendly for the knee joint.
▸ This workout burns between 60-100kcal, depending on your fitness level, height and weight.
▸ you can find FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.
▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. GAMPER & DADONI – Rule The World (feat. ILIRA) 0:00 – 2:48
2. Why Don’t We – Fallin’ (Adrenaline) – GOLDHOUSE Remix 2:49 – 6:26
2. Matoma & Emma Steinbakken – Wow 6:27 – 8:53
4. Route 94 – Sad Songs 8:54 – 10:44
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.